Just days from the most recent relaunch of The Division’s PTS, a new patch has been released.
The Division developer Massive has updated the game’s PTS version to the second iteration, making changes to a few items the studio received feedback on, and fixing some bugs.
PTS 2 is now available on PC for those who have the client downloaded. The biggest change here is that aim assist will no longer kick in when hip-firing using a controller. This is just part of a bigger hip-fire balance pass Massive intends to do later.
The M249 SAW weapon some managed to find, has been removed because it’s not finished. Nimble has seen some changes too, based on feedback from the first PTS. You now no longer need to be in cover to receive the heal.
Nimble now heals 2% per meter over the course of four seconds. The Airburst seeker mine’s stagger effect remains inactive. The Airburst’s damage was never actually changed, despite the previously reported patch notes featuring a line about this. That note was made in error, Ubisoft said.
Find the rest of the bug fixes below:
- Fixed a bug where Grenade types would change position randomly on the Grenade Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where items couldn’t be marked as Junk in the Stash menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Pakhan talent would only work on NPCs and not on players.
- Fixed a bug that could create a delay when trying to deconstruct an item that is part of a Loadout from the stash.
- Fixed a bug where the Appearance Vendor menu couldn’t be closed when it was empty.
- Fixed a bug when acquiring new vanity items where the amount of new items would also show on the pouch tab.
- Fixed a bug when comparing items from a Vendor menu where the stats displayed for the equipped item could be incorrect.
- Fixed several instances of missing sounds in the Loadout interface.
- Fixed several instances of various buttons working inconsistently in the Loadout interface.
- Fixed several instances of Mobile Cover becoming invisible to the player.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be healed by First Aid if they are damaged while in the radius of the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the slowing effect of bleed would apply multiple times on a character using a ballistic shield.
- Fixed a bug in Survival where a group of two would be disbanded if one member would be disconnected and reconnect immediately.
- Fixed a bug where players joining a session in progress would not see any player information on the matchmaking screen.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs at the landmark The Boiler would not respawn after the contamination event ends.
- Fixed a bug where the reward pop up would not always appear when clearing a landmark.
- [PC] Fixed a bug where players would not receive a Loadout warning when dismantling an item using the drag and drop method.
- [PC] Fixed a bug where players would not receive any feedback when trying to switch to a Loadout that has insufficient backpack capacity when using keybindings.
These changes may not make it to the live game as is, or at all, as is usually the case with PTS patches.