If you’ve been hoarding some weapons and gear in The Division hoping you’d find a use for them one day, that time has come.
I am referring to the changes Massive is making to the crafting process. Starting April 12, when the new patch drops, you’ll be getting less materials from deconstructing certain items, and it will cost more to convert materials.
Here’s what Massive wrote:
-Changed deconstruction yield of Standard (Green) and High-End (Gold) items:
- Deconstructing a Standard (Green) item yields 1 Standard material instead of 2
- Deconstructing a High-End (Gold) item yields 1 High-End material instead of 2
-Increased costs for converting crafting materials and crafting High-End item
- 10 Standard (Green) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 Specialized (Blue) material
- 15 Specialized (Blue) materials instead of 5 to craft 1 High-End (Gold) material
- 10 High-End (Gold) materials instead of 8 to craft 1 lvl 31 High-End (Gold) item
As you can see, it will take you a lot longer to grind for materials, especially when you’re saving up for a High-End blueprint. More importantly, because of the lower yields you’ll be getting after deconstructing, it’s recommended you take a look at your inventory and dismantle what you’re not using before the patch releases.
The100 is your best way of finding other Division players.