If you want to trade your digital copy of Halo 5: Guardians for a physical one, you’d better act fast.
Back in July, 343 announced that the digital copy of Halo 5: Guardians included in the Limited Collector’s Edition could be traded in for a physical copy of the game because that’s what the fans wanted. Great news!
Microsoft has now confirmed how to go about doing that, but as of October 20, you’ll have a limited window to make the swap – just under two weeks in fact. Your deadline is November 1.
To make sure you’re prepared, here’s the lowdown from Microsoft’s Xbox support page:
- Open the Contact Us page
- Select “Chat with Microsoft Support” to chat with a support agent
- Once you’re connected, inform them that you want to exchange your unredeemed digital code for Halo 5: Guardians for a physical disc
- You’ll need to provide the agent with the following information:
- Your Xbox gamertag
- Your email address
- The token’s 25-character code
- Your address for shipment
Once the order has been placed, you should receive your disc, along with a code for you to redeem the additional LCE content (Warzone REQ Bundle and Halo: The Fall of Reach), within 3-5 business days.
Note: If you’ve already redeemed your code for the digital copy of Halo 5: Guardians, you won’t be eligible to swap it for a physical disc