Want to ruin your opponent’s day in Watch Dogs multiplayer? Do what this guy does

Monday, 23rd June 2014 10:32 GMT By Dave Cook

Watch Dogs multiplyer invasions were made for trolling, and one player has compiled a montage of some of his most ludicrous victories for your viewing pleasure.

It follows the discovery of files within the Watch Dogs PC code that, when tweaked and applied, will unlock the game’s full graphical potential. However, Ubisoft has warned that doing so can open you up to security issues. Have you tried it?

The invasion montage was posted on Reddit by user thestigatwar, and was compiled on their YouTube channel.

There’s a truly remarkable moment in there where the player poses as a shop-keeper and simply watches as their target runs around looking for them like a headless chicken. One opponent even manages to incur the wrath of a huge police squad, while thestigatwar watches from an idling ice cream truck.

Check out the footage here:

1. jos3moreira

OMG that one on the store and the boat were priceless LOL
    The other ones were very basic though.

#1 4 months ago
  2. Dave Cook

@jos3moreira Those were definitely the best bits :D

#2 4 months ago
  3. jos3moreira

@Dave Cook I just wish i had recorded one of my best troll-hacks. I went into those bridges which only lift horizontally, went all the way up and put my self on the edge, stare from the sky while the poor bastard was 100 meters bellow shooting everything…

“i am batman” LOL

#3 4 months ago
  4. Hcw87

That first thing has happened to me in the graveyard, have to chase the guy around a pillar for 5 minutes. Annoying as hell, but it felt satisfying getting the kill in the end.

#4 4 months ago
  5. bradk825

Nice. Enjoying some of the hacks. I’ve been hacked a couple times where I caught them but some are pretty clever. First I try to find a car that looks out of place, like it’s parked but not at the same angle as the others near it. I also found if you pull a gun out, NPCs will scatter while one guy stands there trying to look nonchalant.

#5 4 months ago
  6. jos3moreira

@bradk825 Want the best tip of all? Keep checking your map, if the game freezes right away, you are fine. IF it still runs on background, someone is on your game preparing to hack, stop and take a look around, or go to some remote places and he will have to follow you. That’s it, shot the bastard down :)

#6 4 months ago
  7. Untold stories

Talk about really bad players. Once I hit 0% of the world nothing that trivial worked.

#7 4 months ago