Online mode is now available to Watch Dogs: Legion players on console and Stadia.
The online mode in Watch Dogs: Legion is available at no additional cost, and the modes will go live for PC on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store, Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s subscription service, soon.
The online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion includes:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-players and explore London, encounter city events, complete challenges and participate in side activities.
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team and fight back against London’s threats across the most iconic landmarks of the city.
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high-intensity free-for-all deathmatch.
Two exclusive single-player missions for Season Pass owners are also available today:
- Guardian Protocol: DedSec will track down an algorithm that shows that AI can sometimes override human decisions. If this algorithm was to be used in weaponized drones… they would have power over life and death.
- Not In Our Name: DedSec discovers a secret group using their name in London, working under the orders of a ruthless tabloid owner, who uses information stolen by this group to blackmail his notorious victims and gain power in the city.
On March 23, “Leader of the Pack,” the first four-player co-op Tactical Op which will require teamwork and efficiency will be available. More content will continue being added after launch through free updates, including Invasion PvP mode, all-new co-op missions, free characters, and more.
As previously reported, online mode for PC was delayed due to an issue causing the game to crash for players with certain GPUs. The team is working on fixing the issue as quickly as possible.
If you’re just getting started with the game, then check out our Operative Recruitment guide here, as well as our pages on how to make a Borough Defiant, where to find Tech Points, how to unlock Stormzy’s Fall on My Enemies mission and how to fast travel around London.