Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition update 14 launches today – full patch notes
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition developer 4J Studios is rolling out the game’s 14th update from today, and as always there’s a long string of patch notes detailing all the new changes.
- Emerald Ore
- Block of Emerald
- Ender Chest
- Tripwire Hook
- Enchanted Golden Apple
- Flower Pot
- Cobblestone Walls
- Mossy Cobblestone Walls
- Wither Painting
- Baked Potato
- Poisonous Potato
- Golden Carrot
- Carrot on a Stick
- Pumpkin Pie
- Night Vision Potion
- Invisibility Potion
- Nether Quartz
- Nether Quartz Ore
- Block of Quartz
- Quartz Slab
- Quartz Stair
- Chiseled Quartz Block
- Pillar Quartz Block
- Enchanted Book
New features and tweaks
- – Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
- – Added new Mobs – Zombie Villagers.
- – Added new terrain generation features – Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
- – Added Trading with villagers.
- – Added Anvil interface.
- – Added sideways log placement.
- – Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
- – Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
- – Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
- – Can dye leather armor.
- – Can dye wolf collars.
- – Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
- – Added different villager professions.
- – Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
- – Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
- – Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
- – Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
- – Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
- – Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
- – Remove knockback when drowning.
- – Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
- – Ice melts in the Nether.
- – Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
- – Pistons take twice as long to update.
- – Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
- – Sky color in The End changed.
- – String can be placed (for Tripwires).
- – Rain drips through leaves.
- – Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
- – TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
- – Book recipe changed.
- – Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
- – Pigs drop more Porkchops.
- – Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
- – Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
- – Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
- – Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
- – Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
- – Furnace will return an empty bucket when fueled by a bucket of lava.
- – Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
- – Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
- – Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
- – Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
- – Changed the gray wool texture for City Texture Pack to be more like a road surface.
- – Fixed a crash with Maps in Item Frames which happened when players were in the Nether or The End
- – Fixed Chest locks showing through walls at a distance
- – Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player’s banned level list
- – Some lighting fixes
- – Fix to Blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges
- – Fix to allow drinking milk in Creative mode
- – Fix to allow split screen players to see Splash Potion particles
- – Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting The End.
- – Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while travelling to The Nether or The End
- – Fixed the active time for Wooden and Stone Buttons.
- – Fixed a crash with Dispensers and Fire Charges
- – Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu
- – Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on Jungle trees
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is a “uniquely British apocalypse”
Maibatsu Mule & Karin Technical vehicles are 50% off this weekend in GTA Online
Some of your favorite developers will be at TwitchCon 2015
For those who missed out on the P.T. demo PuniTy is as close as it gets
Amplitude reboot has been delayed to January 2016 for a very good reason
Splatoon’s next Splatfest has something to do with the Earth’s poles and campfires
Concept art for canceled Jak and Daxter 4 project surfaces
Good news: Hirabayashi has submitted his Resident Evil 2 remake pitch to Capcom
Geralt won’t die after traveling to Velen in The Witcher 3 after update 1.08
PS Plus Vote to Play incentive announced, more information promised “soon”
Don’t Starve players will get Shipwrecked this fall
Kick ass in Batman: Arkham Knight as Alfred with this PC mod
Here’s a short PS4 teaser for Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition
In this game you are a spider affected by your real-world weather and time zone
Nvidia Shield tablet recall issued over faulty battery which poses “a fire hazard”
Five Nights at Freddy’s director Gil Kenan teases film contents
GTA 5 mod turns the game into an RPG with loot, dialogue choices and more
Far Cry 4 custom map is totally Mad Max
GTA 5 Iron Man mod is more than a model swap, much better than you think
New-gen Zombi ditches multiplayer, retains claustrophobia and tension
A Need for Speed game in 2016? EA is not sure
New Bloodborne statue is a perfect recreation of game’s Hunter
Destiny: Xur location and inventory for July 31, August 1
ESports tools confirmed for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, full reveal at gamescom 2015
The Swindle makes me super mad and I never want to stop playing
Limited edition Destiny The Taken King PS4 bundle now available for pre-orders
Hooray, here’s Chie’s Persona 4: Dancing All Night gameplay trailer
Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U v1.1.0 buffs Ganondorf and Marth
Arslan: The Warriors of Legend headed to PS4 and Xbox One
“This is not Warriors”: Omega Force teases a new game
Super-creepy indie Tangiers is the best thing I’ve seen all day
Arma 3 Tanoa dev diary shows off huge tropical battleground
Become the voice of Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide
SteamOS weekend sale has plenty of goodies for the rest of us
Everything we know about The Division’s weapons so far
Final Fantasy 7 remake combat overhaul “dramatic”, but still “recognisable”
Destiny: What is the Dreadnaught?
Get 99 Spirits, Vanguard Princess in Humble Weekly Bundle: Games from Japan
Terraria coming to 3DS and Wii U in early 2016
Destiny cheaters given a smacking this week
Rocket League Supersonic Fury DLC brings two new cars next month
Destiny: The Taken King Dreadnaught destination features new Patrols, Public Events, Bounties
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons arrives on PS4, Xbox One in August
The Talos Principle arrives on PS4 in October and includes Road to Gehenna expansion
A sequel to turn-based strategy game Endless Space is in the works
Capcom asks fans if they want an HD Remaster of Resident Evil 2 or a remake
Yooka-Laylee will be published by Team17 so Playtonic can concentrate on development
Star Wars: Battlefront pre-orders “extremely strong”, EA expects another boost after gamescom
Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut will be released in October
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate’s Evie Frye wasn’t a response to Unity controversy
Nintendo readying N-Box subscription service similar to Loot Crate – report
Star Wars Battlefront 10v10 team deathmatch mode revealed as Blast
Nintendo US eShop update: Kirby on Virtual Console, Just Dance 2016 demo
Capcom’s banner Q1 results partially attributed to Resident Evil 6 arcade game sales
ZombiU is coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Gamescom 2016 dates announced, will take place in mid-August
Prison Architect will leave Steam Early Access in October
First gameplay footage of Total War: Warhammer shows The Battle of Black Fire Pass
Destiny: best set-ups for armour amour
Final Fantasy Explorers heads west in January 2016