Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile releasing next month

Tuesday, 26th November 2013 16:33 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be released on mobile devices next month, Rockstar has announced. The game has been upgraded for its mobile release with newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models. It also incorporates touch controls and three different control schemes for driving and maneuvering. It also comes with full controller support, including Made for iOS controller capability on iOS7. It will be available for select iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle and Windows Mobile devices. More details are to be announced in the weeks ahead.

1. Gama_888

ohmahgerd

Its a great world we live in where we can play some of the most advanced games from previous generations on our phones.

Cant wait for this, completed vice city on my S4 the other month and really enjoyed it.

#1 11 months ago
  2. spazman

hot coffee anyone?

#2 11 months ago
  3. Game Hunter

Well I spent playing this game for 2 years,but got stuck at the last mission.don’t think that it’ll be fun with touch controls,but still want to relive those good old memories.Anybody remember the Jetpack cheat?

#3 11 months ago
  4. Game Hunter

@2 Lol I spent some time with one of CJ’s GFs but got tired of her calling me every goddamn minute.so I killed her in our last date with dual Sawn-Off Shotguns!

#4 11 months ago
  5. Gama_888

oh the dual sawn off shotguns were so op, i remember pushing cars away with them before they blew up in about 4 hits

#5 11 months ago
  6. Christopher Jack

I’d be more convinced of mobile gaming if I could find a decent, affordable attachable controller for my original Galaxy Note.
    I do enjoy some of the emulators but just can’t escape the fact that touch screen controls munch dick for regular games. Some like telltales walking dead are rare exceptions but that’s really more an interactive story anyways.

#6 11 months ago
  7. truth

They should do this for vita!

#7 11 months ago
  8. Game Hunter

“All you had to do,was to follow the damn train CJ”
    -Smoke

#8 11 months ago
  9. xBASSxMONSTAx

where’s GTA San Andreas Stories?

#9 11 months ago