Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag gets massive PC screenshots courtesy of Nvidia

Friday, 1st November 2013 00:48 GMT By Ewan Miller

Nvidia has released some 4K screenshots of Ubisoft’s upcoming pirate-em-up Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, showing boats, islands and bizarrely in one of them, ten or so floating people. Always surprising when that stuff makes it into a set of only four screenshots. So if you want to feel like your graphics card isn’t good enough for a little while, check them out after the break.

You see the floating people on the centre left quadrant, right? I’m not crazy.

Thanks Nvidia.

1. TheWulf

Shh. Someone might take you seriously. Then there’d be an argument with the local fidelity committee about why televisions can’t do 4k resolutions, and there’ll be that massive argument despite that most of us just don’t care about 4k resolutions.

Don’t… don’t do that. You have better things to do with your time.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Erthacunt

Crysis did this in 2007.

#2 1 year ago
  3. nollie4545

AC:4

Melting consoles and TVs since 2013.

#3 1 year ago
  4. nollie4545

I am me and only me, I can’t be fagged to try and invent 17 different accounts to try and win flame wars on any website, I don’t give a shit enough.

Those screenies look delicious.

#4 1 year ago
  5. noamlol2

don’t forget Uplay….

#5 1 year ago
  6. xxJPRACERxx

Look very nice. I’m not really interested in the game, but I plan to get a GTX 770 next week, so I’ll get it for free. Maybe I’ll like it.

#6 1 year ago
  7. noamlol2

#the online pass yes

the horrible uplay drm no.

#7 1 year ago
  8. lubu

i don’t think so, look at battlefied 4. miles behind the pc version.
    but if what you are saying is true imagine what PC can achieve in 2 years.

#8 1 year ago
  9. lubu

WTF ? if you don’t have any proof or anything to say, then don’t.
    i’m no fanboy and i don’t really care, i love both consoles and pc.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Xbone

Cant wait to play it.
    I wanted to buy it but i wont support this kinda behaviour. Delaying the pc ports… fu.

#10 1 year ago
  11. traumadisaster

Been playing 4k since Spring and the cost is obviously not mainstream, however it is so good that 1080 gets completly ruined. So when people say not interested I think they mean at that cost, cause the first second you see it your jaw drops.

#11 1 year ago
  12. archaven

You seriously think your $399 box can give you this? Not trying to be an arse but honestly to stop dreaming, best you switch to PC which is much more affordable in long run with cheap games minus the subscription.

#12 1 year ago
  13. crown

lol, nextgen consoles got degraded before release

#13 1 year ago