Battlefield 4 video discusses Levolution, Flood Zone map, combat hotspots

Tuesday, 1st October 2013 17:38 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Battlefield 4 has a video available in which lead multiplayer designer Thomas Andersson discusses DICE’s level editor, Levolution in the Flood Zone map and more.

Flood Zone’s design was based around the Levolution event and shows how land-based combat vehicles are used until Levolution occurs. Then, a levee breaks, flooding the map and making it to where only a select number of amphibious vehicles will be available.

This mean the battle is “taken to the rooftops.”

It’s below.

Battlefield 3 Premium members as well as registered owners of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or the Digital Deluxe Edition can get in on beta today, October 1.

All Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC players can download the beta through XBL, PSN and Origin come October 4.

Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The game will also be made available on PS4 November 12 in North America and in Europe on November 29. The Xbox One version will be release in North America on November 19 and in Europe on November 21.

1. Pytox

nice ;o

#1 7 months ago
  2. DZAKAS

With all due respect,its rubbish .Nothing compels with MAG ic.Do you think real top fps players above certain age and highest level of expectation will play your cartoon style ,claustrophobiclly narrow , tunnel like arcade ‘y???C’mon 64 players with 60 fps ;whats that ?! Step up 2real Game.

#2 7 months ago
  3. powerbuoy

Too bad the beta is pretty much unplayable on Nvidia products.

#3 7 months ago
  4. viralshag

I’m struggling with the beta at the moment. Not only that, I can’t believe that again they haven’t made a PC version which has full pad compatibility. So irritating needing to be near my mouse while playing on my TV with a pad.

#4 7 months ago
  5. Praglik

@4 : Are you really suggesting to play an FPS with a pad when you have the option to play with a mouse ? I play on my TV too, but it doesn’t prevent me to play properly with a mouse…

#5 7 months ago