Grand Theft Auto 5 map released after initial image leaks from Brady Games guide – report

Tuesday, 10th September 2013 22:07 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Grand Theft Auto 5′s map has been released into the wild. Earlier today, the game’s map popped up on Reddit after it was scanned from the Brady Games guide. After some complaining of it being small started making its rounds on the Internet, Forbes said Rockstar posted it themselves, on Twitter along with some pull-outs showing a look at some of the areas in more detail. We can’t find the Twitter link ourselves, thus the “report” tag – along with fact it looks eerily similar to the earlier scan.Legit or not, it’s below *Spoilers, obviously.*.

GTA 5 is out on September 17 for PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. dex3108

R* never released map on twitter.

#1 1 year ago
  2. monkeygourmet

@Steph

You may want to tag ‘spoilers’ on the title, I didn’t know the map would load up straight away…

Although, I shouldn’t have been surprised after reading the link lol :)

#2 1 year ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@1 Thus the “report” tag along with” I could not find the link” both of which are CLEARLY stated in the post. I almost didn’t post it at all – everything leaks. Leaks are not news, but many readers don’t feel as I do on the matter.

@2 Sorry, I have added it in bold.

#3 1 year ago
  4. Fin

HYPE

#4 1 year ago
  5. monkeygourmet

No probs! Big Foot’s gotta be out there in all that wilderness! :)

#5 1 year ago
  6. Gigabomber

Insist on not giving gtaforums credit for this overlayed map, eh. Good on you.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Hcw87

49 square miles.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Kane

Its going to be a fun 17th of September…

#8 1 year ago
  9. Erthazus

It’s not that big but I guess it is detailed as hell.

#9 1 year ago
  10. II-WAR-STEINER-II

A friend is playing GTA5 on PS3 i have this dude in psn but he is a german from munich… So he said it’s fantastic and huge he flipped out

It’s hard to see that, this idiot is playing GTA5 -__- for fuck sake

#10 1 year ago
  11. xxJPRACERxx

I don’t know if it’s legit or not but here’s the GTA IV map over the GTA V one.

#11 1 year ago
  12. Stephany Nunneley

@6 I seriously hope you are saying that about Forbes and not this post. Just in case it is the latter, Forbes didn’t say GTAforums and all the other posts I saw on the matter pointed to Reddit. I am not psychic. If I were I would be a gazillionaire living in the Maldives with young hottie instead of writing stories on rumored game maps. :p

@5 That would be an awesome easter egg actually! :D

#12 1 year ago
  13. II-WAR-STEINER-II

Read this story -__-

We all know it’s not april the 1st right?

#13 1 year ago
  14. Deltaman42

means one thing lots and lots of helicopters to fly around in on multiplayer……

#14 1 year ago
  15. AlexDaedric

It might just be my eyesight, but it looks like the main City Area is tiny compared to other games..

#15 1 year ago
  16. smartalves

New date for the end of the world: 17th of September…
    18th September: massive groups of kids miss school.
    19th September: police make’s raids on major city’s in the world collecting kids in buses because they missed school again…

and the story continues…