Bioshock Infinite’s first DLC is still a ways off, says Levine

Wednesday, 26th June 2013 16:56 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Bioshock Infinite’s first DLC is still a ways off, according to Ken Levine, but you can at least download the Columbia’s Finest pack today through Steam, PSN, and XBLA.

As far as gaming content goes, though, it will be a while yet.

“We are working on it- have been since the game shipped,” Levine said on Twitter. “Things are going well, but please understand: game development takes time.”

Until then, you will have to placate yourself with the new add-on, which contains the Industrial Revolution and Upgrade packs contained in the Premium and Ultimate Songbird editions.

This means for $4.99 you can pick up six pieces of gear, the Comstock’s China Broom Shotgun and Comstock’s Eagle Eye Sniper Rifle and 500 Silver Eagles.

1. Max Payne

I have feeling it will be good , but overall to short.

#1 10 months ago
  2. PEYJ

Shite! I thought I was going to play some DLC today.

#2 10 months ago
  3. Ali

I am pretty sure it will get cancelled and the team will focus on their next project.

#3 10 months ago
  4. monkeygourmet

Biggest let down of the yer for me.

I hated Infinate in almost every way! :(

#4 10 months ago
  5. Clupula

@3 – Considering how many people I know spent $20 for the season pass for the storyline DLC, there would be A LOT of pissed off people if that happened.

Personally, I’m glad it’s a bit away because I haven’t spent the money for the season pass. I wanted to see what characters the DLC actually revolved around first.

#5 10 months ago
  6. fearmonkey

Glad I didnt buy a season pass. I find its better to wait on those anyway, wait till its on sale and then get the goodies later.

The only games I break that rule on is Dragon Age and Bethesda’s games.

#6 10 months ago