Battlefield 4 beta open to all Battlefield 3 Premium subscribers – report

Monday, 25th March 2013 09:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4 enters beta later this year and word from Origin Russia is that all Battlefield 3 Premium subscribers will receive access. Swallow some salt and judge the evidence for yourself.

Russian Battlefield fan site MyBattlefield grabbed the above screen from Origin Russia. Note the timeline of unlocks on the right side. It goes through all subscription goodies, starting with all Battlefield 3 DLC and ending on Battlefield 4 beta access.

MP1st reports that the text in English reads, “exclusive access to the beta version of Battlefield 4″.

At the moment the only way to gain access was to have pre-ordered Medal of Honor: Warfighter before it launched last October, but DICE always said that there would be other ways to get access.

Could this be it? Let us know what you think below.

Meanwhile, check out the third Battlefield 4 teaser trailer here. It features a helicopter.

1. Dragon246

Very logical, had no doubt this would happen. You provide your core fanbase early access.

#1 1 year ago
  2. KineticCalvaria

The timeline is on the right hand side not the left, or am I seeing things backwards again?

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dave Cook

@2 forgive me for I was without coffee ;)

#3 1 year ago
  4. KineticCalvaria

@3 you’re forgiven, if I was the Web page looking out then it would indeed be on the left, I’m sure that’s the angle you were going for :-).

#4 1 year ago
  5. DuckNation

This better happen i am a Bf3 premium member i want access to bf4 beta if they gave me access to the bf4 beta then ill say me paying $50 for premium was worth it

#5 1 year ago
  6. Hcw87

Better be a next gen release, will be so disappointing if it’s not.

#6 1 year ago
  7. KineticCalvaria

@6 hasn’t that already been confirmed? Even so I’m sure it will be.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Tavarish

@6 I would be more worried if Bf 4 comes to current-gen. Why? Then it means game will be once again made for weakest performing platform and that is current-gen. Say “Hi!” to gimped Battlefield experience!

#8 1 year ago
  9. RocknRolla

I am so glad to see this :) it was worth 80$ I payed for Premium (in Sweden its just under 80$) lol I am so looking forward :D and the PS4 of course :)

#9 1 year ago