Battlefield 4 may be shown at GDC – report

Friday, 8th March 2013 21:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

EA is teasing a possible Battlefield 4 reveal at GDC, according to IGN. According to the site which received an invitation to the March 26 event, the color pallet looks rather Battlefield-eque, and it wouldn’t be the first time EA showed off one of its shooters at the conference. In 2012 it revealed Medal of Honor: Warfighter, and in 2011 it revealed Battlefield 3. We’ll know more once GDC hits at the end of the month.

1. Erthazus

Better show me that Dino mode you promissed DICE. Everything else will be top notch.

#1 1 year ago
  2. ps3fanboy

EA I AM FINISHED WITH YOU AND I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANYMORE GAMES FROM YOU.

DIE YOU GREEDY FUCS!!!1

#2 1 year ago
  3. HauntaVirus

^AMEN!

#3 1 year ago
  4. Dark

Very good try to cover up the SimCity disaster as quick as possible.

#4 1 year ago
  5. HauntaVirus

@4 Seriously, where do they get off?!

#5 1 year ago
  6. heroes159

@ 2 yeah yeah , everyone can whine about EA until they are showing the trailer.
    I love EA & For me its Day 1 purchase.

@4 Simcity is getting stable. it will be fixed within another 2 or 3 days. its not like end of the world ryt.

#6 1 year ago
  7. HauntaVirus

^Says the unpaid EA troll.

#7 1 year ago
  8. xxJPRACERxx

I remember some years ago I swear to my friend that I was done with EA. He laughed and told me this was BS and I would buy their games again. He was right!

My most played game this year (well last year, but there’s still DCLs coming for it) is BF3. Then there’s Mass Effect and also recently Dead Space 3. All excellent game. Next week I’ll be playing BF3 End Game and maybe have better chance with SimCity. I also have my pre-order for GoW: Ascension Collector’s Edition(ok, this one is not EA).

The industry is changing and if you’re not ready to accept it then you better start looking for a new hobby.

@7 Says the anti-EA troll (but still less a nuisance than ps3fanboy).

#8 1 year ago
  9. NightCrawler1970

Nuff said

Stephany Nunneley, great article..*tumbs up*

#9 1 year ago
  10. DeyDoDoughDontDeyDough

I will not buy any games from EA ever again. Doesn’t matter how good it is.

#10 1 year ago
  11. Asgaro

@2 I will happily buy BF4 at release.
    But I didn’t buy MoH 2010. Didn’t buy MoH Warfighter. Didn’t buy Simcity/Lagcity.

EA/DICE did good work with BF3 and Premium is the best offer I’ve ever seen for a DLC. The amount of maps you get is insane. And on top of that you get new weapons and new gamemodes.

#11 1 year ago
  12. manamana

What about Bad Company 3?

#12 1 year ago
  13. Djoenz

Games are good but EA is a shit publisher.

#13 1 year ago
  14. Lahanas

#14 1 year ago
  15. jenifer lofez

Nice information here. Facebook real likes also help us to get real traffic. Facebook is the most popular social network in the world. So buy Facebook fans for your business and get more traffic. Thanks for nice information.

#15 1 year ago
  16. Erthazus

@Lahanas,
    “Imagine if Battlefield 4 is PS4/720 launch game. Cant wait for the next generation of consoles to begin at last.”

Yeah, it will be the same lagfest as before with 32 players. Maybe this time it will have decent frame rate. Lol

It will be also for the current gen.

@12, “What about Bad Company 3?”

I think releasing Bad company 3 would be a much better idea. Battlefield 1942, 2 and 3 always released when something big happened in the series.

#16 1 year ago
  17. Max Payne

@14 You can bet they would release on next gen but also on this gen as well.

#17 1 year ago
  18. Erthazus

All I hope that PC version of Battlefield 4 will have a commander option like in Battlefield 2.

and great graphics and destruction obviously/64 players or even more.

#18 1 year ago
  19. freedoms_stain

Not interested unless client side hit goes.

#19 1 year ago
  20. RocknRolla

I dont give a fuck about your Simcity disaster and so on this is a wrong place to discuss that.. This is Battlefield 4 discussion :) I CAN´T freaking wait for this game anymore :D my most anticipated game to date :) well on the same level with GTA5 :)

#20 1 year ago