Metal Gear Rising UK pre-order editions revealed in pictures, see them here

Wednesday, 31st October 2012 11:29 GMT By Dave Cook

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is receiving three pre-order editions in the UK, Konami has revealed. The publisher has revealed images of all three editions, check them out below.

First up is the Limited Edition release:

This edition contains a steelbook cover and a White Raiden figurine. It can be posed in many ways. Here it is:

Next up is the Render Steelbook Edition which simply comes in a different case. Here it is:

Finally, the Shinkawa Edition features a highly details steelbook case. Check it out:

All three editions will go on sale on PS3 and Xbox 360 from Feb 22nd 2013. What do you think? Let us know below.

1. Judicas

Might want to rethink the title since I don’t see a single preorder bonus listed.

#1 1 year ago
  2. KrazyKraut

mh…better than this US plasma thingy. Hope they include the Cyborg Ninja DLC like in the Japanese one.
    I really like it and hope Amazon UK offers it, so I can import it^^

#2 1 year ago
  3. Dave Cook

@1 How not? This is all the UK is getting as far as the boxes are concerned. I’ll maybe add that in the title.

#3 1 year ago
  4. PaulLFC

Let’s hope the special edition won’t be exclusive to GAME – it probably will be though.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Elite_1989

The one with the Raiden Figure is exclusive to Zavvi in the UK, is limited to 25,000 and priced at 100 euros. Not up on their site atm though :(

#5 1 year ago
  6. Custard Ganet

ill take all three!

#6 1 year ago
  7. PaulLFC

@5 Thanks for that link, confirms the Shinkawa steelbook edition is exclusive to GAME. Ugh, that looked like the best one, too. Retailer exclusivity needs stopping, all it does is limit competition.

#7 1 year ago
  8. Deacon

@7 yeah, and who wants to give GAME their money?

I bought a Vita cable for £2.99 at the weekend (surprising value for GAME). I felt dirty doing it.

I’m really stoked for this game, so will probably end up getting the steelbook day 1.

Something about that image where he’s sliced the car in two doesn’t sit right with me. Either he looks too big, or the perspective’s off :\ is it just me?

#8 1 year ago
  9. jon_

Yes, retailer exclusivity needs to stop. Mainly in stores like GAME that on his shipping policy states “We are unable to ship orders outside of the UK over 1000g” What on a videogame store weights less than 1000g that is worth importing? :/

I was about to buy the MGR Special Edition from Japan but someone told me that the game comes full in Japanese with audio and subtitles and no english :(

#9 1 year ago
  10. KrazyKraut

wtf……Zavvi..I hate Zavvi. I want clean and fast transaction from Amazon from UK to Germany in four days. And walking to the customer office and pay taxes because they sent it from Jersey.

#10 1 year ago