Diablo 3 1.0.4 patch teased by Blizzard

Thursday, 9th August 2012 11:11 GMT By Dave Cook

Diablo 3 patch 1.0.4 has been teased by Blizzard. The developer has given gamers a heads up on what the reveal will involve.

Odd one this. Blizzard’s post on the Diablo 3 blog essentially previews the preview of patch 1.0.4.

The post reads, “The Diablo III developers have been hard at work on some exciting new features and updates for the game. Many of you have asked for more details, and we’re busily preparing several developer blogs filled with information on what’s coming in patch 1.0.4.”

The post then gives an overview of what will be discussed in the patch preview, as well as confirming a number of developer interviews over at the official Diablo 3 site.

Still, it’s nice to know Diablo 3 1.0.4 is coming soon.

Thanks PCGamesN.

1. Fin

Awesome!

Diablo’s great!

2. viralshag

I haven’t played it in a while but it doesn’t take much for me to want to jump back in.

I think the comments on the original forum post are quite funny. A lot of “make or break for Blizz” comments flying around. Considering how well it sold, I very much doubt they’ll be out of the game any time soon.

3. Deacon

From the comments – “If this update doesn’t deliver on a such a high magnitude of success for how long we’ve waited for this patch, most people are going to be finished with Blizzard games all together.”

Haha.. just great.

4. viralshag

@3, I think it’s funny that so many gamers slam Michael Pachter for his often crazy and outlandish predictions but yet so many gamers make even more crazy and outlandish predictions themselves.

Even if the next patch isn’t the best thing since sliced bread, I’ve always thought of Blizzard as the “one more chance” developer. I think a lot of people can’t help but seeing what they bring to the table with each release.

5. Deacon

I’ve always thought of Blizzard as being a pretty solid developer, consistently releasing some of the most polished PC games out there.

I can’t say I’ve played them all, nor are they necessarily ‘my bag’ these days, but I certainly think their future is assured from a sales point-of-view.

Seems I could be way out of touch on this one though.

RE: Pachter.. that’s a fair point. I used to hate the guy but I’m sure I’ve thrown around some pretty wild predictions over the years. I actually found myself enjoying his presence on the E3 panel with Sessler and Keighley etc.