Quick Quotes: Notch and Bieber are similar due to explosive success stories

Friday, 9th March 2012 21:48 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

“Notch is the games industry’s Justin Bieber right now. Let me walk you through this. Justin Bieber has exploded, and Justin Bieber, as much as many want to hate him, is a very talented guy. If you did a Venn diagram of Minecraft fans and Bieber fans, I’ve no idea what that would look like, but each one via the internet has been born into a seemingly over night success, even though it likely took a huge effort over a very long time. Being like that can help put you in the spotlight. Notch and Minecraft deserve every success they have.” – Cliff Bleszinski on Minecraft creator Markus ‘Notch’ Persson to Develop.

1. DSB

You know, I’m starting to think that Cliff Bleszinski is a bit of a troll.

2. fightclubdoll

Oh NO you DIDN’T … LOL …

Notch compared to Bieber?
    Now I’ll have nightmares of Notch with Bieber hair, I just know it.

3. Erthazus

@1, LOL

I think He is a Fat troll.

4. Moonwalker1982

Bieber and talent…that’s where i stopped reading!

5. DSB

@3 Careful dude, he sometimes reads this site.

I heard he has a machinegun with a chainsaw on it, so you better watch your back.

6. Maximum Payne

Cliff is little bit jelly.

7. Red Beast

Surly there are some connections between CliffyB and Bieber.
    here is the proof:

8. TheWulf

@6 – Does sound a tiny bit like that, doesn’t it?

9. fightclubdoll

@1 … you may be on to something.

10. Garo

Completely unnecessary!!

11. LOLshock94

cliff<3 hes like the only guy who knows what hes saying in the Game industry.
    @3 hahahahahaah hes far from fat mate

12. Maximum Payne

@8 Well probably because Cliffy needed to work lot more then Notch to be this ”famous”

13. DSB

@12 I think you might want to rethink that a little bit.

Cliff Bleszinski: Jazz Jackrabbit, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Gears of War, Bulletstorm.

Notch: Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft, has an adorable smile, Tumblr, Twitter.

First of all, Notch doesn’t need a knight in shining armor, he IS the knight in shining armor.

Second of all, I don’t think very many developers do what they do because it makes them famous to a select group of people. Comic Con pussy really can’t be all that.

Then again I don’t know. Has anyone tried being famous at Comic Con? How’s the pussy?

14. Maximum Payne

@13 Well that is my point.Maybe I am wrong but like I said Cliff actually did lot of staff to be where he is now and Notch ”just” did Minecraft and become popular ”over night” just like Cliff said.

15. Freek

Except that Bieber has become a fabricated marketing driven pop idol since being “discoverd”. The standard cynical, creativly void money grabbing excerise the music industrie does to all it’s newly aquired “talent”. Untill he’s an adult and they move on to the next fresh faced boy/girl to leech dry.
    It’s not new or innovative in any way.

16. Stephany Nunneley

@13 “Comic Con pussy really can’t be all that…”

I seriously laughed my ass off at that. Thanks! I really needed it. :D :D

17. Da Man

If it wasn’t for mentally ill folks like Erthazus I would’ve never known who this Bieber guy is. Up until now probably.

Just something to think about.. retards feel so bad about their idiotic existence that they keep on banging about some supposedly unfairly popular pop stars only to enlighten people.. Lmao.