GAME, GameStation to hold midnight launches for Battlefield 3

Tuesday, 25th October 2011 10:39 GMT By Johnny Cullen

GAME and GameStation have published the full list of stores taking part for midnight launches in the UK for Battlefield 3 this Thursday/Friday. You can probably find the same usual spots on the list on there, so you should be covered either way. Some stores will open up early to consumers take part in any trade-in offers. GAME’s website has recommended, however, to “check with your local branch before going out on the night as they will have the latest information.”

Find GAME’s full list of stores opening here and GameStation’s through this.

1. StolenGlory

Yep, a work colleague and I will be in one of those queues, eagerly awaiting our copies!

No doubt we’ll be doing the same for MW3 too.

Just need to stock up on some really crappy foods and some Monster/Relentless/Red Bull for a midnight game session :)

2. Peetry

Think I’ll just pick it up in the morning, the question is will I bother with the SP, I think not

3. StolenGlory

@2 Fair comment – I don’t think the SP will even get a look in for me either.

4. raoullduke1984

My local game is absent from the list in spite of the fact that they told me they would be opening at midnight when i placed my pre order. And now they won’t answer their phone.

5. raoullduke1984

I will play the SP, probably some time around Christmas.

6. DiodeX

I think I’ll just wait for it to drop through the letter box on Thursday am!, Shopto FTW, I can’t be doing with actually going to a shot!!!

7. Kabby

Why do people attend these? Someone please explain.

8. StolenGlory

There’s no good reason that you will accept, but i’ll just say this; i’m attending mine out of paranoia that I won’t receive my copy on time from the online outlet I ordered it from.

That, and I just so happen to have a shitload of games to trade, so I figured two birds, one stone and all that.

9. viralshag

I’m already playing it and the game is bloody insane! :D

10. Edo