Tue, Jul 05, 2011 | 20:20 BST
PSA: Uncharted 3 beta goes live, runs until July 13
Naughty Dog has thrown open the doors of the Uncharted 3 beta to the masses, and now you can get in on the sweet, sweet action previously reserved for Plus members.
Changes to the beta, reported earlier, include the gametypes: Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Team Objective, Hardcore, and Co-op Hunter.
Maps include Airstrip and Chateau.
Fixes include the following:
- Relevant minor updates prior to 1.01.
- Temporarily removed Plunder gametype from matchmaking.
- Added in Free For All to replace Plunder.
- Temporarily disabled Facebook integration.
- Removed Yemen from map rotation in Free For All. Yemen will return during its regularly scheduled week.
- Temporarily removed Cursed from Power Play rotation.
- Fixed issue where a crash would occur when backing out of multiplayer.
- Fixed frequent slowing of framerate that could lead to the Beta freezing.
- Fixed a crash involving Emblems.
Game’s out November 1.
Watch the beta demo below.