Uncharted 3 demoed live on Jimmy Fallon – watch it here

Thursday, 16th June 2011 10:29 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Naughty Dog co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra appeared on Jimmy Fallon overnight to show off Uncharted 3 after previous showings of Gears 3 and MW3 earlier this week. The clip shows the latter part of the E3 demo shown during the Sony press conference last week at E3. And yes, there’s more screaming. Watch it below the break. Battlefield 3′s up tonight.

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception launches in the US on November 1 for PS3.

1. alimokrane

Why on earth am I watching Entertainment Tonight instead of uncharted? It’s the wrong video!

2. Mike W

lol

3. Johnny Cullen

That’s my fault. :D

It’s fixed anyways.

4. Dannybuoy

Jesus. I just watched that whole trailer. I can’t stand baseball, but for some reason I watched the whole thing. Glad you fixed the link ;-)

5. Johnny Cullen

Everyone should watch that whole trailer. IT HAS BOBBY KOTICK IN IT! (actually not lying!)

6. Dannybuoy

That’s better. That level looks great. Shame I’ve just spoiled it for myself…

7. Patrick Garratt

There’s some fucking great water going on there.

8. Stoopid_Snot

I want his TV!

9. Toastrules

He’s doing Battlefield 3 tomorrow!

10. rrw

@5 i notice that one too!

11. DrDamn

It was quite restricted in terms of involvement but demoed the cinematic playing a movie aspect of UC quite well. You can see why they chose the scene to demo on TV – not least because of the excellent water stuff.

12. osric90

It’s awesome that this very time, I THINK, we’re having what I’ve just asked to be different in the first and second one… real time cutscenes. Would that be possible? To have everything in real time, gameplay footage always so we can enjoy cutscenes with fat Drake? Time will tell. And, oh, I tried to visit Naughty Dog Studios’ outsides yesterdya but I couldn’t find it!!!!!!! It went all around Santa Monica with one of my best friends trying to find it and I couldn’t and now she’s gone back to Canada… I love her so much… =( Anyway, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will fill all the holes in my soul and I WILL find Naughty Dog studios.

13. xino

Kojima really wants to jump out of the window.

he wants to best Uncharted 3 with MGS5 but he can’t yet

MGS5 coming 2015!? O_o

14. Jinkazam

Don’t you worry about Kojima’s next game, It will look just fine and probably do better than Uncharted 3 once it comes out…….on the playstation 4

15. Goliath

God, just wish Jimmy Fallon would shut the hell up! What an annoying little dick he can be!

16. Espers

@13 & 14 what does Uncharted has to do with MGS … God!! kids !!