New NGP trailer shows off first footage of Killzone, LBP, more

Wednesday, 2nd February 2011 06:25 GMT By Nathan Grayson

Sony hasn’t been shy about letting its upcoming portable powerhouse hog the spotlight, but its games have been as docile and easily frightened as baby deer or an out-of-focus Bigfoot. Well, no more. The console maker’s released a nice, long reel of some of the NGP’s biggest games into the wild. All the big ones are present and accounted for, but some promising newcomers like Gravity Daze nearly steal the show. So grab your drool sponge and check out the whole thing after the break.

1. Erthazus

I don’t want to sound like a gay, but i’m absolutely GAY for Infamous and NGP lineup and NGP hardware…

I hope Sony will make Ps4 with Worldwide studios like they made this thing, so we can avoid stupid overpriced shitty hardware like Playstation 3 that have almost the same thing in Xbox 360 with just few nchantments…

I like the looks of Uncharted, Gravity Daze, Little Deviants, Resistance… Awesome.

2. Johnny Cullen

Killzone looked awesome in that video. So does Gravity Daze for that matter.

3. Crysis

Keep it under $400 in AUD, i’ll buy it day one XD

4. Blerk

Impressive!

Still don’t want one. :-)

5. Dannybuoy

Holy pools of fanboy dribble! I most definitely DO want one of these now. Killzone and Uncharted put a very big tick in my box. ouch.

6. 2plus2equals5

I was hoping for a new video :(
    I have to admit that yes, i really want the psp2, but the only game that i want is the csi-like one.

7. naffgeek

nob! now I have to buy that fooker too. Need to get a second job.

8. sennasnit

When the hell are they gonna release a new Everybody’s/Hot Shot’s Golf for the PS3, yes I want an NGP version, but come on guys, the last PS3 version was 3 feckin years ago.
    Yay my first post on the new site!

9. kastasmf

I made a few screens from this video: http://img268.imageshack.us/g/screenshot0202201108514.jpg/

10. sennasnit

@kastasmf
    Nice!

11. onlineatron

I don’t want to be ‘that guy’ but Sony showed this trailer off last week, why is everyone reporting it as new today?

Regardless the games pique my interest, the hardware is smexy (sexy to the max) and augmented reality men fighting in banana costumes on my coffee table is a massive PLUS.

Price, be good!

12. mark82

Can’t wait to get my hands on the NGP. Its the games that haven’t been announced yet that im most excited for, when the PS3 was announced we had never heard of Uncharted now its most peoples favourite PS3 game.

13. lexph3re

Wow, next gen indeed

14. marcpsp2ps3fan

hey guys
    can someone tell me whats the song? please!!!

15. Crysis

No idea, google some of the key lyrics.