Dead Space 2 demo before Christmas? “You never know,” says Papoutsis

Sunday, 5th December 2010 12:19 GMT By Joe Anderson

deadspace2

Dead Space 2′s executive producer, Steve Papoutsis, has said a demo of the game could arrive before the end of the year.

Papoutsis, speaking in response to the question on the latest episode of the game’s facebook show, Questions With Steve, said, “A lot of people are asking that question. Gonna have to do some thinking about that but I would say stay on your toes, stick on the Facebook page, and (wink) you never know.”

EA head John Riccitiello recently went on record to say that Dead Space 2 is a lot scarier than the first game, so if the demo does decide to drop before Christmas we could be in for a treat.

Dead Space 2 is released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on January 28, 2011. Anyone purchasing the limited edition on PS3 will also gain access to a Move-compatible version of Dead Space: Extraction

Thanks, Gamerzines.

1. OrbitMonkey

I really liked the demo for the original, as it wasn’t just a run through the 1st level & gave you a taste of various weapons. Though the difficulty was set too high for some folk apparently, scared a few off I imagine.

2. Blerk

The demo of the first one was TERRIBLE! It pretty much put me off buying the full game – I only bought it in the end because everyone else was saying how awful the demo was compared to the game proper. And they were right – the full game is great!

It wasn’t so much that the demo was difficult (I could finish it) it was that it wasn’t a very good representation of what the game actually was.

3. Johnny Cullen

Must play the original before getting into Dead Space 2. Really need to.

4. Blerk

Yes, you do. Get on it.

5. rt45

Hey there, I find an amazing

Hey there, I find an amazing web,please click the web ,you can

find big pleasantly surprised