Mafia II dates Jimmy’s Vendetta DLC

Tuesday, 31st August 2010 13:59 GMT By Patrick Garratt

mafiaII7

Fresh off a UK number one this morning, 2K’s just announced a date for the second piece of Mafia II DLC.

Titled Jimmy’s Vendetta, the content adds 30 new missions and follows Jimmy, a hitman from the look of it, as he travels about. Killing people.

It’s out on September 7 for both 360 and PS3 at $9.99/800 MSP.

The game’s first piece of DLC, The Betrayal of Jimmy, was a PS3 exclusive.

Screens below.

1. macronia1

Good 30 missions but what about PC ?

2. Moonwalker1982

Isn’t this the DLC that was exclusively for the PS3 first? Cause i am pretty sure it was about this character and all.

3. Aimless

@2 That’s ‘The Betrayal of Jimmy’. But I did have to look that up as I thought the same as you initially.

4. cookiejar

Nice, I was reading about this last night. And no, its not the PS3 DLC, that was The Betrayal of Jimmy. This is totally different pack.

They are giving a sneak peak of it on Wednesday – http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive

5. Patrick Garratt

I’ve edited it. It’s the date that’s new. They released all these details a while back. The PS3-exclusive content was, as you’re saying there, The Betrayal of Jimmy.

6. Moonwalker1982

Hmmm, i wonder if the 360 version will ever see the first DLC then.

7. NightCrawler1970

According 2K forum, no 1 gonna buy this addon, specialy for 10 smackaroos. go check 2k forum, if you dont believe me

8. NightCrawler1970

another thing are you aware that 2K put only 8.58GB on a blue-ray disc???(PS3) version

wasting space and for those who spended the special edition even more

9. Yoshi

I don’t want some random DLC with a random player killing, i want to finish Vito’s bloody story damit! (If you have played through Mafia 2 you will understand what I mean at the end)