E3 2010 – Nintendo megatons get rounded up

Tuesday, 15th June 2010 19:06 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

nintendomariologo1b

Nintendo dropped more than a couple bombshells on us today during it’s E3 press conference.

The shockers mainly came from a MGS being made for 3DS, the promised Kid Icarus game, Donkey Kong no longer being a rumor, and of course, the new Zelda title.

Nintendo president Satoru Iwata talked all things technical with 3DS, Miyamoto demonstrated The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and of course the new Kirby game along with Epic Mickey were shown as well.

Get it all rounded up below.

1. Tallon 4

FUCK ME! The 3DS is gonna be awesome. AAA titles for Wii and 3DS, Zelda, DK, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, Starfox, Kid Icarus, MGS, RE, ….how much more can a man take…

2. Erthazus

Nintendo did it. Very good job if you ask me. Best E3 so faar with so much announced games.

but where is that Vitality Sensor? They thought it’s a bad idea? Good.

3. Erthazus

By the way, Nintendo had good Wii titles, but half of them were Okey…

but 3DS can be very big, i don’t know what Sony is going to do with the PSP2, i mean i really don’t know. It could be a complete crap.

4. SOMI

Horse shit I’de say, the 3DS looks very dodgy. 3DS will easily get killed by the PSP2 made a by a proper company, aka sony. No one will want a 3DS after Sony shows off PSP2.

5. DaMan

RGW1982 again?

6. Tallon 4

4 I saw some live impressions at the Nintendo e3 website and believe me…every journo was blown away..flabbergasted!

7. 52pickup

Quite a good conference for Nintendo. Better than the yawnkraptastic cheesefest from yesteryawn.

8. SOMI

They’re lying, they haven’t got the guts to say the 3DS sucks shit. The novelty will soon wear off just like it has for the wii which is covered in 6 inch thick of dust.

9. AHA-Lambda

ENTIRE 3RD PARTY LIST :D

10. SOMI

What the fuck? did I post those comments….hang on let me just batter my small brother for a while.

11. SOMI

I just looked at the full line up of Nintendo 1st party titles. there were more games than they showed, Paper mario, mario kart, pilot wings resort, oh boy…