Sega to release eight weeks of free Yakuza 3 content

Saturday, 21st February 2009 22:00 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

yakuza3a3

Japan will not only be getting Yakuza 3 on February 26, but a ton of free DLC to go with it.

On March 5, Sega will start rolling out eight weeks of free updates equaling out to 29 pieces of content, filled with item packs and special missions.

Too bad only Japan gets it.

1. Hunam

You missed the “fuck SEGA” tag.

Cunts.

2. No_PUDding

Urgh…

I hope this comes over this direction EVENTUALLY.

Or atleast America.

3. Monk

F**K SEGA !!
    why aren`t they release the game in europe
    or what ever ?
    it looks so damn goood

4. No_PUDding

It’s a lot of fun, I ahve played the demo 5 time,s and I can’t read Japanese.

Having seen how easy it is to guess, I may even import.

Nah that’s a lie, I got stuck on the pick up a cuddly toy machien at the SEGA arcade… I wasted 1000Yen on that baby.

5. videogamememories

I have got to finally play Yakuza 2. For whatever reason, I haven’t played the game yet although I loved part one. If my PS3 was backwards compatible with Playstation 2 games, I’d have played it by now. Unfortunately I got the “Spiderman 3″ edition of the system which is not compatible. I’ll hook up my PS2 somebody to play Yakuza 2… and 3!

6. Hero of Canton

Way to rub salt in the wound. :(

7. No_PUDding

I have been playignt he shit out of this.

And at first I was like: It’s competent cool brawler.

Then I found out how to use the “I’m on fire” system. The I foudn otu how to take people where I wanted them. Then I foudn context sensitive props, then I foudn context sentive scenarios. Then I found you can buy stuff. Then I foudn you can use any old shit as weapons.

And all of a sudden GAF is right. This game is so fuck awesome, it kills me it’s not coming over this way anytime soon.

Love soaking into the strange culture.

8. Blerk

Tut. Bad Pud for not listening. Yakuza is quite clearly one of the best things ever.