The official The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide was swiftly removed from Amazon for spilling too many details.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is available to pre-order on Amazon and if you visited the UK site over the weekend, you could have also ordered yourself the official Piggyback Collector’s Edition Guide.
But it turns out that the listed description gave the game away earlier than Nintendo may have liked, because the page is now displaying a 404 error.
The guide detailed the number of shrines, Korok seed puzzles, and side quests, but Nintendo Everything managed to grab the description before it disappeared, so if you don't want to know the details, look away.
- Collector's Edition bonus: Premium hardcover, large-size map poster and dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games
- At-a-glance walkthroughs: Annotated maps and screenshots show you the way through every quest and dungeon
- Utterly comprehensive: 120 Shrine mini-dungeons, 900 Korok seed puzzles, 76 side quests all mapped out and ready for you to discover and complete! Also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more
- Puzzle Master: Every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with clear, visual solutions
- Expert combat strategy: Practical, reproducible tactics to crush your enemies, even the toughest bosses
- Comprehensive reference: Exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters including key parameters that are hidden in the game
- Extra large map poster: covering the entire game world
- Quality control: carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers
Stay on the lookout for spoilers as we get closer to release.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is out on March 3, 2017 for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U.