Following the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s massive patch earlier this week, Treyarch has updated the Black Market with new content.
The launch of COD Points, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s paid-for currency, is also part of this. Available only on PS4 for a week, COD Points allow players to advance through the Black Market tiers, or buy Nebulium Plasma for use in Zombies.
COD Points can also be used to access Special Orders, which are challenges that come with their set of cosmetic content. These will rotate weekly, but you won’t lose any of the orders you claimed until you fulfil their requirements. Like COD Points, Special Orders are only available on PS4 at this time, and they’re expected to hit PC, and Xbox One next week.
As promised, yesterday’s big patch has now hit PC. All changes outlined in the patch notes have been reflected on PC, alongside a bunch of other PC-specific fixes, which we’ll detail below.
See a round-up of all the changes below.
- Black Ops Pass owners now receive a one-time bonus of 1,000 COD Points and 300 Nebulium Plasma.
- COD Points can now be used to advance Black Market Tiers, access Special Orders in the Black Market, and acquire Nebulium Plasma in Zombies on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
- Special Orders now available in Black Market on PS4 (other platforms to follow next week).
-Create a Class
- Resolved an error associated with equipping a Signature Weapon, equipping an attachment, then re-equipping the same Signature Weapon.
- Resolved an error associated with removing a Signature Weapon with any attachment equipped.
- Full parties of 6 can now play in Chaos Domination.
- Resolved an issue where Camos did not apply properly to weapons.
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect Pack-a-Punch Camo was applied to a weapon with attachments equipped.
- Incorporated changes detailed in yesterday’s console game update.
- Enabled Timeline Editor in Theater.
- Resolved an issue that triggered a UI error when editing an Emblem.
- Resolved crashes during the first seconds after launching the game.
- Resolved crashes when exiting the game.
- Resolved crashes when dropping from a match.
- Resolved crashes when changing the graphics settings.
- Resolved crashes in the Battle.net checkout page.
- Resolved rendering issues with some special effects when playing with a wide FOV.
- Resolved rendering issues with “missing” grass in Blackout.
Still haven’t caught up with everything there is to know in Black Ops 4? Our big guide will get you sorted.