The Rise of Iron expansion will soon be upon us. Are you prepared? If not, here’s a recap of what to expect.
Yesterday, Game Informer posted a video Q&A with game director Chris Barrett and executive producer Scott Taylor in which the developers answered community questions.
Some of what was said has been revealed before, but there were some new bits and bobs in there as well. To catch up on everything, check out the Destiny: Rise of Iron hub.
Arekkz covers all of this in the video you see above.
Here’s what to expect when Destiny: Rise of Iron launches:
- Rise of Iron will go live on Sept. 20 at 2am PT/5am ET/10am UK/11am CET.
- There is something cool at Felwinter Peak the team has yet to discuss.
- Three of Coins are still useful.
- Grimoire can be earned in private matches.
- Chroma can be bought from Eva Levante.
- Faction Packages will give higher Light gear.
- Gunsmith will have new Light level weapons.
- Xur will sell Ornaments for Silver Dust.
- A new quest will let players obtain the Year 3 Thorn.
- There will be a weapon balance update post Rise of Iron.
- New Strike-specific items will be available.
- A “special event” will take place the week before Rise of Iron drops.
Both Destiny: Rise of Iron and Destiny: The Collection release on September 20.