The latest patch introduced to Overwatch‘s public test realm seeks revenge on players who are jerks after winning a match.
As reported by Eurogamer, players who type in ‘gg ez’ at the end of a match (implying that they had an easy time beating the other team) in the public test realm right now will have their message changed into something else entirely.
Those messages include:
- I feel very, very small… please hold me…
- C’mon, Mom! One more game before you tuck me in. Oops mistell
- I could really use a hug right now.
- It’s past my bedtime. Please don’t tell my mommy.
- I’m wrestling with some insecurity issues in my life but thank you for playing with me.
- I’m trying to be a nicer person. It’s hard, but I’m trying, guys.
The downside of this, of course, is that the next time an Overwatch player tells you that they’re trying to be a nicer person, chances are that they’re actually not. Oh well.