The Witness includes an optional but very lovely grove of blossoming trees.
The Witness: Cherry Tree Orchard solutions
Between the Windmill and the Desert Ruins you’ll find a beautiful orchard of pink trees. This peaceful springtime air is at odds with nearby autumnal and summery areas, and reinforces our belief that everything on this island is artifice.
The puzzles here are not very hard once you have the knack, so we’ll list a few hints to prod you in the right direction before giving you the solutions in a gallery.
- The maze looks a lot like a tree, doesn’t it?
- Are the maze boards all identical?
- Why aren’t the maze boards identical?
- Do the maze board differences correlate to anything?
- We called them cherry trees, but there are no cherries…
- Blossom and fruit? I think you stuck that on there, mate.
- The board is a simplified map of the tree. The correct branch is the one with the apple.
- Stuck? Maybe look at things from another angle.
- Does the board actually match the tree?
- Why doesn’t the board match the tree?
- Some of the small branches are broken. Make sure you’ve mapped the right branches to the board, accounting for lost paths.