Ubisoft is prepping the third patch for Assassin’s Creed: Unity to fix ongoing problems.
The publisher is trying to hit a balance of updating quickly and fixing problems, and will have more specific details soon – in the meantime, here’s a general overview of what’s going to be addressed.
- Gameplay: this includes bugs like Arno getting stuck on certain areas of the map (including a few more hay carts), problems with getting into/out of cover, character animation bugs, and general camera problems.
- AI & Crowd: in this category are problems with NPC animations, crowd events, and crowd stations, NPC navigation issues, as well as bugs related to NPCs detecting Arno’s activities in various situations.
- Matchmaking & Connectivity: this covers a number of issues related to co-op play, including bugs with joining games in-progress and problems that happen during host migration.
- Menus & HUD: fixes in this category will address missing details in certain menus, problems with some of the mission objective and co-op update pop-ups, localization inconsistencies, as well as some of the issues with menus and pop-ups overlapping each other.
- General Stability: this includes fixes for a number of crash situations we’ve identified in both campaign and co-op modes.