Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft was given the survey treatment at BlizzCon a few weeks ago, in an attempt to gauge interest in potential new features. Among the list, co-op raids, spectator modes and other interesting features were mentioned.
Eurogamer scanned its eye over the poll, and highlighted two specific questions.
The first is, “What new features would you be excited about Blizzard adding to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft?” The potential options are:
- Friends list tie-in with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Kakao Chat, etc.)
- Set up multiple profiles within one Hearthstone account
- Raids (cooperative play vs. a single, powerful boss)
- More in-depth display of achievements and statistics
- Recorded replay of your last match
- Chat channels beyond the emotes
- Paid tournaments
- “Observer” mode, allowing you to view live battles
- Additional, in-depth tutorials
- The ability to reorder cards in your hand
- Ability to replay the tutorial
- A “play again” option after a battle has concluded
The second query concerned microtransactions and read, “How interested would you be in the following paid content additions to Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft?” It was followed by a few options:
- New art for each hero class
- Additional deck slots
- New card sets
- New card back artwork
- Additional in-game emotes
- New themed battle boards
Hearthstone enters open beta in December. Looking for Hearthstone strategies? We’ve got you covered.