The latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine has dropped some new Mass Effect 3 details.
As collected by a NeoGAF user, the new details provide information regarding various gameplay elements present in the game.
- You can jump and roll in the game, and blindfire has been introduced.
- As well as gaining civilisation’s allegiance, you can lose them to the Reapers if you don’t play right, similarly to losing squadmates in the suicide mission.
- Your weapons have three upgrade slots -scope, barrel and grip, and you can change the colour and camouflage of weapons.
- Cerberus and Husks will be main enemies, and Cerberus is divided into three main types of troops – heavy bruisers, medium and light.
- You may be able to get an eyepiece, like Garrus’s, that will allow non-sniper weapons to scope in further, which also hints at armour having more of an effect on gameplay.
- Bioware is going to announce something big at E3 – a lot of the gameplay features and more squadmates.
Mass Effect 3 recently got delayed into the first three months of 2012.
The game’s in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.