Alien: Isolation trailers reveal CA’s horror project

Tuesday, 7th January 2014 16:00 GMT By Dave Cook

Alien: Isolation publisher Sega has revealed the first trailers for The Creative Assembly’s horror tie-in. Watch them here.

They follow Stace Harman’s Alien: Isolation preview and interview from an event at The Creative Assembly’s office. Check it out for screens and details.

What do you think?

Alien: Isolation is set for release on PS4, Xbox One, PC, 360 and PS3 in late 2014

1. Pytox

so it begins again :P

#1 11 months ago
  2. Harrow

No!!! They said thoughs wicked words “work in progress”. Does look really impressive though. Reminds me of another horror/sci-fi routine.

#2 11 months ago
  3. GrimRita

Generic. And given the track record of both CA and Sega this no doubt will arrive unfinished too.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Dave Cook

@3 Generic? This is how a good Alien game should be; full of horror and suspense, not meatheads shooting a million bullets and talking shit.

#4 11 months ago
  5. GrimRita

@4 the trailer doesnt give much away and I am sorry, Sega are great at showing videos/trailers then delivering quite the opposite. And after Aliens, the movies were all crap as well.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Erthazus

It looks nice.

@GrimRita, cut the crap. Assembly is a great developer. End of story.
    Yes, there were games with unfinished mess such as Rome 2 but they make fantastic games that no other dev make.

#6 11 months ago
  7. YoungZer0

Looks promising enough. Wonder if it’s going to be more like Condemned or more like Outlast.

@6: Like Viking?

#7 11 months ago
  8. Bomba Luigi

I didn’t buy the last Alien Game and I didn’t buy the last Creative Assembly Game and that where two really good Ideas as it turned out.

I’m not gonna change that, I won’t bother with that Game. Unless it turns out to be really good and all, based on actual Player-Feeback and not that Preview nonsens. Then I’m all in, but until then I’m out.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Lord God King

am i the only one who think amanda ripley looks hoooot?

#9 11 months ago