Alien: Isolation gameplay and screens reveal Amanda Ripley & her xenomorph nemesis

Tuesday, 7th January 2014 16:00 GMT By Dave Cook

Alien: Isolation publisher Sega has revealed the official batch of screens and character art from The Creative Assembly’s horror title. They show new hero Amanda Ripley, a xenomorph and many eerie environments. There’s gameplay too!

The screens are below, and follow Stace Harman’s Alien: Isolation preview and interview from an event at The Creative Assembly’s office. Check it out for the official trailer and details.

What do you think?

Alien: Isolation is set for release on PS4, Xbox One, PC, 360 and PS3 in late 2014

1. Doppleganger

That was amazing!!!!
    I don’t think aliens should be that stupid and walk around aimlessly but I guess you can’t always ask for a perfect aliens game.

#1 12 months ago
  2. xxJPRACERxx

Wow, much better than I expected!

#2 12 months ago
  3. Luciferous

Okay, I’m sold on the encounter with the alien, but now they need to sell the down beats between the high tension, from what I’ve been reading the cast of humans starts off quite large so we may have to deal with some company douches and the possibility of a deranged Ash model Android, or what followed his model :D

I also like how Amanda slightly resembles her mum.

#3 12 months ago
  4. noobman

The male guy looks like a young Martin Short also if any of the characters first names begin with E then they are most likely going to be an android

#4 12 months ago
  5. sb319

Any chance of seeing that same footage but without the guy talking over it?

#5 12 months ago
  6. Panthro

I would of preferred to play as a defenceless child… that would be an awesome experience.

From that gameplay it looks like they are sort of trying to do that which is good, I just hope this isn’t a selected part of the game where she doesn’t have a gun and they stick with the defencelessness throughout.

#6 12 months ago
  7. RicardoReverr

my Aunty Kendall just got a new gold Honda Pilot SUV only from working part-time off a pc at home. go to website http://goo.gl/JzAM4F (Home tab more info)

#7 12 months ago