Call of Duty: Ghosts has been the target of many leaks these past few days. Up next is the full list of map names and multiplayer modes.
This leak comes courtesy of Instagram user mute0909 and lists the multiplayer maps as follows:
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
The user has also posted the full roster of multiplayer modes, as well as their official descriptions from the MP menus.
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
The game’s out November 5 on current-gen formats.
Meanwhile, you can check out my full Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer interview with co-developer Raven Software here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.