Kingdom Hearts 3: new trailer shows combat, skills and enemies – watch here

Tuesday, 15th October 2013 08:27 GMT By Dave Cook

Kingdom Hearts 3 has received a new trailer courtesy of Square Enix. It shows off raw gameplay that sees Sora, Donald and Goofy smacking down new enemies. Watch it here.

The clip was posted on PS Blog US and comes a day after Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX was announced for PS3. It’s out 2014.

If you missed the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 announcement and trailer just go here.

Are you pumped for Kingdom Hearts 3? Let us know below.

1. CyberMarco

Hnnnnnng!

Kingoms-fucking-Hearts 3!!! AaaAaaAaaAaaA

Look those graphics, that particle effects!

Can’t wait!

Shut up and take my MUNNY!

#1 6 months ago
  2. monkeygourmet

Dat next gen particle effect! :) if in doubt, MOAR PARTICLEZ!!!

Gameplay wise, the combat doesn’t look to have any ‘weight’ behind it, makes everything look abit off. Mind you, I’ve never played a KH game so wasn’t sure what to expect.

#2 6 months ago
  3. Gekidami

Why do these trailers always have so much compression? Not every video on YouTube does so why do some? Its like watching something through a dirty glass, you can ‘see’ it but you cant make out any of the fine detail.

#3 6 months ago
  4. tezzer1985

I loved Kingdom Hearts on PS2, I’m just hoping the gameplay has been updated, while keeping the magic of the world.

Hopefully we will see some Marvel & Star Wars levels

#4 6 months ago
  5. Unknown_Gamer

Reaction

#5 6 months ago
  6. Moonwalker1982

It looks cool but fails to truly impress me. FF15 trailer impressed me a lot but this one didn’t. That said, i’m sure it will be awesome. I only see the PS4 logo, but wasn’t this confirmed for Xbox One as well along with FF15?

#6 6 months ago
  7. Erthazus

Yeah. It fails to impress I think everyone. FF15 looks awesome compared to this.

@6, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pr9twjpM7gU look at this trailer Moon and you will see different console icons.

#7 6 months ago