Team Fortress 2 has received a new update, courtesy of Valve. The patch makes chemistry sets easier to use, along with other fixes. Get the full patch notes here.
It’s just a wee update, but Valve issued the notes last night. They are as follows:
- Added the ability to double-click backpack items to use them in Chemistry Sets
- Fixed clients not always seeing a warning about using not-tradable items in Chemistry Sets
- Fixed not-tradable Strangifiers not applying the not-tradable status to the item they are used on
- Fixed the Gunslinger’s taunt kill not counting towards taunt kills on a Strange Gunslinger
- Removed showing the Marked For Death icon over the head of the local player
- Fixed seeing stretched polygons in the HUD 3D Character
The patch is out now and will install next time you boot the game up.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.