Borderlands 2 will receive a GOTY edition in October that includes all of the game’s current DLC.
2K Games just confirmed the pack’s October 11 release on Twitter, and we also received a press release that confirms the pricing as £29.99 on PC and £39.99 console.
The bundle includes:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content:
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class;
- Gearbox Gun Pack;
- Golden Key;
- Vault Hunter’s Relic;
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins;
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1.
In a statement, Gearbox Software head Randy Pitchford said, “For us and for fans, the love for Borderlands 2 has been nothing short of spectacular, so it’s natural for us here at Gearbox Software to want everyone else to have a chance to experience the best-selling game and its most valuable expansion content.
“The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun.”
So then, who’s buying?
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.