Images and information purportedly detailing the next major instalment of The Sims have turned up online.
It’s not clear where the supposed leak originated; the story has popped up on a significant number of forums and fansites. We found the details below on AllGamesBeta.
We’ve asked EA about the information and images below, which bear a marked resemblance to the few official assets released, and seem to show a deeper customisation system for both Sims and buildings. The Sims 4 is set for reveal at gamescom; the only thing we think we really know about it is that it won’t require always-on Internet, like SimCity did.
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims.
- Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.