Wildstar’s second closed beta, The Dominion, has started. It focuses solely on the second faction it’s named after and features new zones, dungeons, battlegrounds and more.
Betas are now no longer regions locked, so everyone has a chance to get in on the fun so check your inboxes in case there is an invite in there.
Here’s some of the patch highlights with the beta:
- The Exile faction have been hidden away for this round of beta, but give a warm welcome to the Dominion.
- The Ruins of Kel Voreth have opened up for testing. This dungeon is intended for level 20 players.
- Battleground: Smash & Grab is now available. This 10v10 Capture the Flag variant opens immediately at level 3, and is available all the way through the beta level cap of 30
- The old Attribute names (Strength, Dexterity, Technology , Magic, Wisdom, Stamina) have been renamed for more WildStar-ian flair: Brutality, Finesse, Tech, Moxie, Insight, and Grit.
- Milestones and Attributes have had a major redesign.
Wildstar is expected later this year and you can sign up for the beta here.