Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack releasing on disc later this month

Tuesday, 5th February 2013 13:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

2K has announced a Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack containing the first two add-on campaigns along with a fifth playable class, Gaige the Mechromancer, will release on disc later this month.

The on-disc DLC consists of Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as Gaige the Mechromancer playable class, and the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena which gives you Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher.

You can also unlock the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade, it comes with additional heads and skins, and a Golden Key.

The pack will be available in stores worldwide on February 26 for $29.99 on PS3 and Xbox 360.

1. SlayerGT

The first and last season pass I’ll ever buy. Jinxed it for myself I did.

#1 1 year ago
  2. DSB

I can’t make myself buy that crap, much as I love Borderlands 2.

It costs roughly the same as another game, but are you really getting the same satisfication? Not really.

I’m gonna wait for a sale with a more realistic price point.

#2 1 year ago
  3. freedoms_stain

@2, I got the Borderlands season pass for like £7-8 from GMG over the holidays.

Haven’t actually played any of the content yet though…

#3 1 year ago
  4. DSB

@3 Just further confirmation that I need to be watching those smaller shops.

I just get kinda paranoid about using them because I don’t really trust them with security.

#4 1 year ago
  5. freedoms_stain

@4, if you’re gonna buy anything, check GMG, they’ve almost always got a discount coupon on, either across the store or pre-orders or publisher specific, there’s usually something. Check out their blog before you go through the checkout cus they don’t apply automatically.

#5 1 year ago