Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition will be getting an update “soon” which includes many additions and fixes.
Preliminary additions to the game include the following:
- Added an option to clear the quick select bar in the creative interface
- Added an option to enable or disable bedrock fog, and set to off by default
- Added an option to toggle the HUD off/on
- Added an option to turn the player hand off/on
- Added a crafting recipe for Golden Apples
- Added a crafting recipe for Pumpkin Seeds
- Made cakes stackable
- Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options
There’s also a quite heavy list of fixes being applied, and you can find the list of updates here.
No word just yet on a release, but Microsoft said it’s “coming soon.”