Darksiders 2 has been patched on PlayStation 3 to remove a number of frustrating bugs and crashes. The update should be automatically applied next time you fire up the game while connected to the PlayStation network, so if you stepped away from the game over a glitch then it is time to head on back. Full patch details through the break.
Patch notes via the game’s forum.
- A few crashes in Blackstone, including at the 2nd lever and during the Lilith cut-scene.
- A crash occurring when proceeding back to the Cauldron after completing it.
- The Custodian falling through the bridge in the Foundry when back-tracking through the dungeon.
- Spanish sub titles will be added to the North America version of Darksiders II.
- Players will be able to back up their save without having to use an online save
- Various fixes for the custodian getting fixed in the Foundry and the Scar
- Progression blocker with the Chancellor, reported after crashing or doing the Crucible before going to the land of the dead.
- Turning in 3 Stones of resistance awards the player properly.
- Improved general stability
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.