Sad scarf face – no Journey Collector’s Edition for Europe

Tuesday, 26th June 2012 14:16 GMT By Patrick Garratt

Thatgamecompany’s confirmed the Journey Collection won’t be released in Europe, speaking on Twitter.

The developer said: “We wish Europeans could get it, but there’s nothing we can do. The best thing for you to do is bug @PlayStationEU”.

Fans were later directed to a Change.org petition calling for a local release.

The new version of TGC’s celebrated desert scarfer will release on August 28 in the US.

The Blu-ray – as well as containing Journey, Flow and Flower – will also include a half-hour documentary on Journey, creator commentary and more.

The CE also includes three multiplayer-themed mini-games that were made during the studio’s 24-hour game jam: Gravediggers, Duke War!! and Nostril Shot.

Full list of content for the CE is as follows:

• All three thatgamecompany-Sony titles (Flow, Flower and Journey)
  • 30-minute behind-the-scenes documentary about the making of Journey
  • Creator Commentary play-throughs of all three games
  • Three exclusive mini-games from thatgamecompany
  • Concept art and screenshot galleries for all three games
  • Original soundtracks for all three games
  • PS3 dynamic themes and wallpapers
  • PSN avatars including 8 exclusive new Journey avatars never released before
  • Official game trailers and developer diary videos
  • Reversible cover art

1. a7md1990

Fuck America. Yup, and that’s me being nice!.

Edit: Fuck is no longer encrypted, thanx @2.

2. Fin

Bro, what’s “***k”? Cook? Lock? Oh, wait, did you mean “fuck”? You can swear here bro, we’re all adults.

3. Razor

Boo-urns.

4. HauntaVirus

@1… Not nice :(
    If you’d like I can send you one.

5. a7md1990

@4, OMG, now I feel like crap!. I apologize. Appreciate your offer, but I’ll get them digitally :)

@2 you see man, this is the reason why “***k” is better then “Fuck”.

6. Beta

Import?

7. silkvg247

Aren’t blu rays region free?

I’ve been wanting journey a while so this pack I’d buy. If I can get it anywhere.

8. deathm00n

@7 If your ps3 was bought after the middle of 2011 he can run all the regions, at least the ones realeased here in brazil, I have the brazilian Uncharted 3, european Battlefield 3, and American Final Fantasy XIII, and all of them works, but if the game has an online pass you need to redeem it with an account in the region, so you need to have a american PSN to redeem any code that come with the game