Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience is live, head on down to Subway

Saturday, 1st October 2011 16:22 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Subway promotion for access to the Uncharted 3 multiplayer experience went live in the US today, and to make more noise about it, Naughty Dog has released a video promoting its alliance with the sub shop.

To participate, head down to your local Subway and purchase a specially marked Uncharted 30 oz drink and peel the code off the plastic up. Go home, fire up your PS3, log into PSN, and enter said code to access to the full competitive multiplayer throughout the month of October.

It all started this morning at 12:01am PST, and hidden in the maps are exclusive Subway items which will unlock additional content.

In the meantime, watch the video below, and if you are interested in reading over a list of the various Trophies in the game, Joystiq has you covered.

1. Lounds

Guessing this offer doesn’t apply to UK. Shame.

2. Stephany Nunneley

@1 No, unfortunately, Canada neither. BUT, like it said up there, UK news on getting into the MP will be announced Monday on the EU PS Blog, so hold tight. :)

3. KAP

One of the guys on my friendslist on PSN has just gave me his details to his account to download this so I’ll let you know if it works on my UK account…

4. KAP

Im in.. it works fine for me.

The wicked thing about it is that it carries your Beta stats too!!!

Im soooooo happy!

5. HauntaVirus

Woo! I’m downloading now :)

6. KAP

OMG, Im in a london underground map… TuuT TUUUUUT!!!

7. JRNO

God damn, I REALLY wish this stuff was available here in Europe.
    Hell, I eat at Subway at least once or twice almost every damn week so this would just be a great extra!

8. KAP

Theres strong rumours that PS+ members here in the UK will get access next week mate so heres hoping.

9. KAP

10. NoxNoctisUmbra

WAWA > Subway

11. Stephany Nunneley

Okay. Sorry stamp my foot, but did you all read the post? *cries*

“Not in the US? No worries. European Plus subscribers will be able to get involved in the Uncharted 3 MP experience next week. Full details on are expected on Monday.”

*continues crying*