THQ: Saints Row 3 will be “mind-blowing”

Wednesday, 31st March 2010 14:54 GMT By Johnny Cullen

saintsrow210

THQ VP Danny Bilson has been tellin’ da homies on ‘da street that Saints Row 3 will be “mind-blowing”, innit.

“The next Saints Row is mind-blowing,” Bilson told CVG. “New tech; mind-blowing. I can’t talk about that too much but it’s mind-blowing.”

He said PR and marketing for it will kick off beginning this year. The game’s planned for an E3 reveal.

THQ’s already confirmed the game won’t be hitting until calendar 2011 at the latest.

1. FadeLive

Geo-Mod 2 + Saints Row gogogogogogogo.

2. SplatteredHouse

I forgot all about SR3 being at E3! :O Even more to look forward to, at that show.

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Did i mention it’ll be mind blowing…?

4. Erthazus

Saints Row 2 was a shitty game.

Please stop i don’t believe you THQ.

5. unacomn

The PC Port of Saints Row 2 was a worst technological achievement than GTA 4. And that is hard to top.

6. Harry

@1 Yes the combination of the Red Faction Guerilla tech and an urban sandbox game would be something special.

7. Hunam

I completed the first one and enjoyed it enough, but never bothered with the second. Can’t say I really care much about the series to be honest, there are lots of open world games and Volitions own Red Faction Guerrila was much, much better.

8. StaceyEmerson

loved the first even thou some missions pissed me off big style haha, 2 was good aswell, will be good too see what 3 is like

9. cookiejar

If its not buggy as hell, tbh, that will be mind blowing for me.

10. DrDamn

@cookiejar
    +1 more emphasis on QA please.

11. Bulk Slash

I found more and worse bugs in GTAIV than in Saint’s Row 2. The first one had some nasty glitches but SR2 was pretty well made.

I can’t wait to see what they’ve got for Saint’s Row 3. I’m not sure they can top the sticky bombs, sewerage trucks, hit-man missions, streaking, etc of SR2 but I’m really excited to see them try. One thing is for certain, Rockstar have a lot of ground to make up if they want the sandbox crown back.

12. Amored

Can’t wait! The Saints Row-game are awesome!