1. SticKboy

OMG! Loving this trailer *so* much – am a huge fan of JUSTICE, so their choice of soundtrack was fucking spot-on IMHO! Everything’s looking perfect – thank you Ubi Montreal!

2. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Great trailer – thought the music was a tad out-of-place feeling though, IMO. Perhaps some strings or orchestra would have been my first choice, but who the fuck am I? lol CAN’T WAIT for this bad ass title…

3. evilashchris

A lot of tearing in that there trailer..

4. Johnny Cullen

That trailer was perfect.

Justice pick was brilliant. Kinda like ACI with UNKLE.

5. Quiiick

Great music for this trailer IMO! (“Genesis” by “Justice”. Shazam told me so … ;) )

6. freedoms_stain

Love the bit where he swings off the flower basket. Hopefully the free running will feel more involved this time and not amount to holding 2 buttons and pressing forward.

7. DrDamn

I think the music fit the more actiony parts at the end, not so much at the begining. Oh and what evilaschris said – lotsa tearing, which is not a good sign.

8. No_PUDding

This is kind of awesome, but not at the same time.

It’s not quite the GTA DLC trailer.

9. SplatteredHouse

That trailer didn’t answer the key question I have about this game. Namely, how does it differ from the first one.

Are the enemies all still waiting their turn to strike again? Will the game still lock up, routinely? Do I actually get to plan my assassinations, and execute (ala, the first trailer for the first game) at last? Is the pursuit aspect, if you’re spotted, likely to be any more organic, or will we simply wait for a cooldown and laughably wander by the same guards receiving nary a look, from these that half a minute earlier were happy to go for blood as they chased us across rooftops?

All that this trailer shows is unfortunately, merely more of what got AC1 into trouble: Aspiration. (No bad thing in itself, but) it’s no good though, until they tell or illustrate how they intend to make it work. Without that, they’re heading straight into Molyneux territory.

10. Jadeskye

I love the look, it looks even better then the first ass creed, hope the frame rate sustains like the first.

11. Blerk

Great trailer, nice to see them trying to take a leaf out of Rockstar’s book.

That said… I’m a little worried about the ‘overt’ nature of most of the combat in that video. To me, Assassin’s Creed was always about the stealth kills, not the middle-of-the-street brawling. I don’t think the game needs loads of weapons and stuff – I’d have been happier to see them refining the ways you could use your hidden blades and knives.

12. rrod360lol

Mmmm teary. I’m not going anywhere near this on ps3 until digital foundary have been all over it. The first one was such a shit conversion job and lieing bastards like Penny Arcade said the ps3 version was fine.

Won’t be fooled again.

Fucking great tune though, I’m off to spotify for more, thanks for the identifying chaps :)