Fallout 4: Nuka-World - all Nuka-Cola recipe locations guide
Fallout 4: Nuka-World offers you the chance to make your own Nuka-Cola varities
Have you ever wanted to make your own Nuka-Cola? For some reason, Fallout 4: Nuka-World thinks you have.
There are 15 Nuka-Cola recipes scattered around Fallout 4: Nuka-Cola, and collecting them will allow you to craft new brews at the Nuka-Cola Mixing Station - a new crafting table found only in the DLC.
As you'll see when you first open this new crafting station, some of the new Nuka-Cola varieties are ridiculously powerful, which is partially balanced by the low supply of ingredients on hand to mix them. On the other hand, if you're playing Fallout 4: Nuka-World in endgame, you're unlikely to meet anything powerful enough to push you into using these - unless you've turned the difficulty up, in which case: boy, have we got some recipes for you.
Here's where to find each of the 15 Nuka-Cola recipes in Fallout 4: Nuka-World. The recipes themselves are slim books which look a little bit like packets of Abraxo cleaner at first glance, so be sure to check carefully.
- Nuka-Cide: Behind the counter at Cappy’s Cafe in Nuka-Town USA.
- Nuka-Cooler: on a display sheld in a shop in the Star Market in the Galactic Zone. it's the first stall on your right as you enter the market from Star Control.
- Nuka-Void: on a counter in the main hall of the Starlight Interstellar Theater dungeon in the Galactic Zone.
- Nuka-Ray: on the ground in the gift shop on the lower level of the RobCo Battlezone, a dungeon in the Galactic Zone.
- Nuka-Lixir: in the employee only areas located at the end of the Funhouse, a dungeon in the Kiddie Kingdom. It's right by the terminal.
- Nuka-Berry: in a dressing room backstage at King Cola’s Court, a theater dungeon in Kiddie Kingdom.
- Nuka-Bombdrop: on a food cart just outside of Mad Mulligan’s Mine in Dry Rock Gulch.
- Nuka-Sunrise Recipe: in an employee only area near the Dry Rock Gulch Theater in Dry Rock Gulch. Pick a red door to access it.
- Nuka-Xtreme: On a table near the flagpole on a roof in the Dry Rock Gulch Theater in Dry Rock Gulch.
- Nuka-Rush: On the reception desk near the entrance inside Welcome Center, a dungeon in Safari Adventure.
- Nuka-Hearty: in a little structure behind the stage in Jungle Journey Theater, a dungeon in the Safari Adventure.– Go to the shack found behind the theater stage.
- Nuka-Power: on a desk in an office with a snooker table in Nuka-World Power Plant.
- Nuka-Frutti: search the booths in the diner at the Hubologist’s Camp.
- Nuka-Punch: On a bureau at the end of the Grandchester Mystery Mansion tour; best collected after putting down the boss.
- Nuka-Love: given during conversation with Evan, a scavenger found to the south of Nuka-Station. Agree to accept supplies from him to collect this.
That's every Nuka-Cole recipe in Fallout 4: Nuka-World. Happy mixing!