Here’s what you might have missed during Nintendo’s Indie World showcase.
We’ve already taken a peek at Ori And The Blind Forest’s Switch debut. But today’s stream was packed full of indie breakouts – from old hits to new blood.
Take a quick look at the titles highlighted in today’s showcase below:
There’s a host of charming new picks – too many to list, really. Here’s our quick highlights from the stream:
- It’s a good day for PC Indies making the jump: Superhot and The Hotline Miami Collection make the jump to Switch today.
- Risk of Rain 2 and Torchlight 2, meanwhile, are imminent. Keep your eyes peeled
- Chucklefish’s charming new RPG Eastward is heading to Nintendo Switch next year.
- Dungeon Defenders: Awakened ressurects the tower defense classic next February.
- Skater XL wants to fill the gap left by Skate and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater when it kickflips onto Switch next year.
Keep up-to-date with today’s Gamescon reveals with our continued coverage here.