Achievement hunters out there might wanna have a look at this list for Forza Horizon 4.
The full list of achievements to earn in Forza Horizon 4 have been posted, and they aren’t too spoilery.
All the same, we won’t post the entire list here. For that you can head over to True Achievements.
Players can expect returning achievements from previous Horizon releases such as “hunting down barn finds,” taking a drive down every road, finishing all of the showcases, and more.
A few highlights are below, but again, head to the source link for the list in its entirety.
Forza Horizon 4 releases October 2 for Windows 10 PC and Xbox One.
Forza Horizon 4 – Highlighted Achievements
- Welcome to Britain: Arrive at the Horizon Festival
- Snow Problem: Qualify for Horizon Winter
- Jolly Cooperation: Complete 5 Horizon Life Co-op Races
- Human After All: Complete 5 PvP Races
- There’s No ‘I’ in Team: Take part in your first #FORZATHON Live Event
- Whatever Next?: Complete every Showcase Event
- Bouncy Bouncy, Having Such a Good Time!: Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Cross Country Series
- I Live My Life…: Reach Round 10 in the Horizon Drag Racing Series
- “Do you know what ‘DK’ stands for?”: Reach level 10 in The Drift Run
- Auto Barn: Find and restore your first Barn Find
- Taking the Grand Tour: View every Beauty Spot
- Crowning Achievement: Purchase a castle
- First Love: Buy your first car from the Autoshow
- The Noisy Cartographer: Drive down every road in Britain
- Never Tell Me the Odds: Win a race in the Peel P50
- Tame the Monster: Complete a race in an S1 class Rally Monster